Here are some NYC2600 landmarks and related apocrypha on Google Maps.
- Citigroup Center – Our lovely home away from home at 53rd and Lexington.
- Hotel Pennsylvania – Threatened home of the HOPE cons.
- 120 Wall St – Home of WBAI and Off The Hook.
- Stuyvesant High School – Where there’s a pool on the roof, and all the students are rollerbladers in their 20s.
- The Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, the George Washington Bridge, the Tappan Zee Bridge, the Throgs Neck Bridge, the Whitestone Bridge, the Triborough Bridge, the Queensboro Bridge, the Williamsburg Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, and of course the Brooklyn Bridge – Where photography has not been allowed since the post-9.11.01 lockdowns. Gcrime, now in beta!