Join us offline or online for March’s NYC2600 meeting!
- Who: Us, and hopefully you.
- What: The NYC2600 Meeting, Yellow Light Edition.
- When: Friday, March 4, beginning at 5:00 PM EST.
- Where: In-person at Citigroup Center, or virtually via Zoom.
- Why: To meet up, eat food, do things, and try version 1.0 of something.
Here’s how it works:
To attend the physical meeting:
Show up to the food court at Citigroup Center, 53rd Street and Lexington Avenue! Look for a cluster of tables occupied by friendly hackers who are excited to meet you.
Please note that all in-person attendees must show valid proof of vaccination with a matching ID to gain entry to the space. This isn’t political, it’s practical and enforced as such by the venue. The information is checked by security, but not logged. If that is a problem for you, you are invited to stay home and make use of the virtual meeting instead; read on.
To attend the virtual meeting:
- Send an email to conf at nyc2600 dot net asking for a Zoom conference invite.
Please do so even if you were already a recipient of an invite to any previous remote NYC2600 meetings, as those email addresses were not kept. They will not be kept this time, either. These invitations are being handled by a robot which is too busy thinking about the future to remember you.
- You’ll receive said invite at the email address from which you requested it. With this invite you can join by web, app, or even private or public telephone (originating numbers will be partially masked from other participants) anytime after the meeting starts up at 5PM EST.
- There’s no step 3!!!