Join us for July’s NYC2600 meeting!
- Who: Us, and hopefully you.
- What: The NYC2600 Meeting, International Call Edition.
- When: Friday, July 1, beginning at 5:00 PM EST.
- Where: In-person at Citigroup Center, or virtually via Zoom.
- Why: To meet up, eat food, do things, and consider freedom.
Here’s how it works:
To attend the physical meeting:
Show up to the food court at Citigroup Center, 53rd Street and Lexington Avenue! Look for a cluster of tables occupied by friendly hackers who are excited to meet you.
To attend the virtual meeting:
- Send an email to conf at nyc2600 dot net asking for a Zoom conference invite.
Please do so even if you were already a recipient of an invite to any previous remote NYC2600 meetings, as those email addresses were not kept. They will not be kept this time, either. These invitations are being handled by a robot which is too busy deleting invasive apps to remember you.
- You’ll receive said invite at the email address from which you requested it. With this invite you can join by web, app, or even flippin’ telephone (originating numbers will be partially masked from other participants) anytime after the meeting starts up at 5PM EST.
- There’s no step 3!!!
PLEASE NOTE: attendance at the virtual meetings has virtually ceased, with only one or two people signing in the whole time, and we can only continue to host them if there is sufficient interest. If you are interested in attending the meetings virtually in future, please contact us and let us know about it!