- Who: Us, and hopefully you.
- What: The NYC2600 Meeting, Uncle Al Edition.
- When: Friday, March 3, beginning at 5:00 PM EST.
- Where: Manhattan’s Citigroup Center.
- Why: To meet up, eat food, do things, and maintain our audio inputs.
Please note: a memorial dinner gathering for our departed friend Jim “Red Balaclava” Vichench will take place after the meeting. More info is here on Pam’s Twitter, be sure to look for her at the meeting and say hello.
Here’s how it works:
Show up to the food court at Citigroup Center, 53rd Street and Lexington Avenue! Look for a cluster of tables occupied by friendly hackers who are excited to meet you.
Masking is not currently required at the space, but you are welcome to remain masked and/or take other health precautions as you see fit.
See you there!