Light seeking light
Join us for July’s Virtual and physical NYC2600 meeting!
- Who: Us, and hopefully you.
- What: The NYC2600 Meeting, Reboot Edition.
- When: Friday, July 2, beginning at 5:00 PM EST.
- Where: There are two answers to this question now!
- The physical meeting will return to the Atrium at 875 Third, on the corner of 53rd St and 3rd Avenue. If the indoor space is unavailable we’ll meet outdoors at the main entrance to the building on 53rd and 3rd, under the overhang.
- The virtual meeting will occur wherever you are, via Zoom. We will attempt to have a live connection to the virtual meeting from the physical one, but it’ll be at the mercy of the reliability of the networks and equipment available; it’s all highly experimental at this stage.
- Why: To meet up, eat food, do things, and figure all this stuff out again together.
Here’s how it works:
To attend the physical meeting: Show up here!
To attend the virtual meeting:
- Send an email to conf at nyc2600 dot net asking for a Zoom conference invite.
Please do so even if you were already a recipient of an invite to any previous remote NYC2600 meetings, as those email addresses were not kept. They will not be kept this time, either. These invitations are being handled by a robot which is too busy pondering its own career to remember you.
- You’ll receive said invite at the email address from which you requested it. With this invite you can join by web, app, or even physical telephone (originating numbers will be partially masked from other participants) anytime after the meeting starts up at 5PM EST.
- There’s still no step 3!!!
See you there!